[dba-Tech] Docking Station for Laptop (was Laptop Recommendation)

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Jun 3 17:57:35 CDT 2004

Having used one with previous laptop, and not having one with current, it's
the price making the decision for me. I connect/disconnect about once a
month on average. For now, I can live without the replicator. If I was doing
it once/week, I'd get the replicator.

I *do*, however, have an extra power connector and extra mouse, that stays
in my laptop bag. So I unplug everything (see my other post about what
"everything" consists of), leave it all there, and just pop the laptop into
my bag and go.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"