[dba-Tech] Hansol flat screen

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Jun 11 19:58:36 CDT 2004

Caution: I bought a 19" Hansol flat screen which is sickeningly
gorgeous. I got it for $600 CDN. I think it retails for about 1.5 that
amount. Now I HATE the other computers. These big fat ugly monitors make
me HURL.

So be careful what you buy. It may ruin the rest of your life. If you
can find a Hansol flat screen, score it at your peril. You will love it
so much that you cannot bear to work on the other computers you have. I
can't afford any more of these, so I may have to get one of those
switchers that swaps the monitor, keyboard and mouse to my other two
boxes. I can't bear to look at those monitors any more.

Caution! Do not buy a Hansol flat-screen unless you are willing to say
goodbye to what was the state of the art only a year or two ago.

Arthur