[dba-Tech] Case mods

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 08:49:27 CDT 2004

Hi Gustav,

Yes, you are right. I build golf clubs - not necessarily to save money or to
get a better product - both of which I do - but they are by products - the
reason I do it is for the satisfaction of doing it and the enjoyment I get
from playing with clubs I built myself. Have done the same thing with
fishing lures too - in those cases I certainly could have bought lures
cheaper than making them - considering the number of hours of labor
involved. But it's the joy of working on the project plus the enjoyment of
looking at and working with the end result.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com