[dba-Tech] Is this laptop any good?

Mackin, Christopher CMackin at Quiznos.com
Wed Jun 23 10:35:00 CDT 2004

I had Compaq cost me 3 weeks totalling about 200 hours of my time on a
project, when finally switching it over to a Dell everything ran smoothly
and we had a nice Compaq paperweight.  Needless to say I will never use a
Compaq again as long as I have a choice.

-Chris Mackin

-----Original Message-----
From: Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software [mailto:bchacc at san.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 9:26 AM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Is this laptop any good?

No haggling at Fry's.  Pick it up. Pay for it.  End of discussion.

I don't know about displays.  Do you know what XGA TFT is and as opposed to
what?

Also, I don't know why, but I've got a bias against COMPAQ.  I know they
make good stuff.  Seems they always do something to tweak their hardware so
you have to buy parts from them.  Or something.

Rocky