[dba-Tech] Unstable Wireless Netowrk

DBCfour at aol.com DBCfour at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 09:58:40 CST 2004

Did anybody move it while cleaning or something?  I know you've said in the
past a couple of inches one way or the other makes a big difference for you
guys...It happened here yesterday.  I moved the router to get to something in the
cabinet beneath it...Josh started complaining, so I moved the router over a
couple of inches and it went back to normal.

Donna