[dba-Tech] Unstable Wireless Netowrk

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Mar 7 13:25:24 CST 2004

Plus a bit of Friday humour, late.

A guy got busted in Ontario a couple of weeks back for driving the wrong
way down a one-way street. Then the officer noticed the man was not
wearing pants. Then the officer noticed that the man had a notebook
computer running on the passenger seat. Turns out the guy was hooking
into a wireless network on that street and downloading kiddie porn.

True story.