[dba-Tech] FrontPage 2003 Text tool disabled???

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Mar 15 07:37:22 CST 2004

Thanks, William.  I haven't found it on any newsgroup, yet, either.  But
I feel confident he cannot be the only one to have encountered this
problem.  I'm expecting any minute to learn that there is some .dll file
that needed to be upgraded and didn't get overwritten, because the
program found it already there - or some such thing.  BTW - did you get
the email I sent you off-list regarding NH?
Tina