[dba-Tech] WTFO?

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Tue Mar 16 15:11:11 CST 2004

Also, 2 rampant viruses (viri??) of late spoof the senders address, so this
is another factor which causes them.

Only need 1 person who has your email address to get infected..
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.beagle.m@mm.html
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.netsky.k@mm.html

Cheers,