[dba-Tech] Win 95 problem

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Thu Mar 18 10:18:26 CST 2004

Since this is a one of PC/software, before you do much else, I'd suggest
that you image the hard drive (to a CD, network drive or separate HD),
so that no matter what else, you can always restore it to the way it
currently is.

Bryan Carbonnel
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk 18-Mar-04 11:11:18 AM >>>
Heh :-)

I haven't checked for a virus yet - just ran scandisk and defrag,
they're
both ok. I'll try and find a floppy disk somewhere and put stinger on
it.
I've not checked for spyware as it's not on the network - so no
network
drinves :-(

I'll try that as the last resort then, thanks!

Jon