[dba-Tech] HP 3820

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Mar 29 10:36:30 CST 2004

Looks like I'll have to start paying more for printers.  :)

Pundit's old Stylus Color 400 crapped out last week. But it ran real good
for several years.

I've pretty much settled on the Epson Stylus C84 as a replacement.  It's
$100 but the cartridges are cheap.  According to the Cnet user comment the
photo quality ain't great but we don't print photos.

Rocky