[dba-Tech] HP 3820

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Mar 30 00:10:17 CST 2004

Good to know about the Canon 820.

Cheap HP aren't usually very good deals. But the cartridges usually do cost
more because they have the print head built in. Its my experience that in
the sort term that's pricey luxury(especially with cheap printers)- in the
long term its an advantage(especially with more the expensive inkjets).

John