OT: Re: [dba-Tech] Drawing text/graphics on MS Access forms usingWin32API

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil-users at mns.ru
Wed Mar 31 14:11:31 CST 2004

Hi All,

I just wanted to inform you that I didn't give up with the subj but I've
no any time on that investigations now because I'm taking a major shift
in my programming carrier - I'm taking now in the eveinings MCP,
MCAD.NET, ... certification courses, I'm working during working day on
C++, ATL/ATL OLE DB, MS SQL 2000, ... and therefore no free time on
tricky VBA coding.... (well, I do use these days VBA code to generate
C++ code (templates) and T-SQL stored procedures based on metadata
stored in MS Access databases and MS Excel sheets - looks like a tricky
solutions, isn't it? :))

... as for the subj - I've here a template code to make it hopefully
working on Win98 too but I can't predict when I will fnd free time to
implement a deployable solution - within the next two-three months maybe
after I will get MS certified...

Sorry for any inconvenience,
Shamil