[dba-Tech] Phonographs to CDs

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri May 14 14:26:30 CDT 2004

I dont' have any LP's... what the heck are those?... ;op.  Sounds like
some kinda vd. ;o)

but a senior citizen I know was told me that many turntables would sport
a line out, and as long as you have a pre-amplifier or mixer, you could
just feed the lineout from the pre-amp/mixer to your line-in on your
soundcard, you'll probably need a rca/phono jack to 1/8th mini stereo
adapter jack.

For editing or cleaning up your audio, check out Cool Edit Pro or PCDJ
to help
http://www.visiosonic.com/Download.asp?transaction_type=3000

--
-Francisco