[dba-Tech] hardware issue?

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 19 06:32:11 CDT 2004

Well, it sounds like you are hosed.  I googled ks.dll and it is a file that
can be downloaded from Microsoft's web site.  If you downloaded it and
placed it (manually) in the System32 directory then you may get further.
However this file is used for debugging driver problems and may be being
called from some driver having issues so getting the file in place might not
solve the issue.