[dba-Tech] Outlook pegs cpu utilization

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri May 21 10:28:36 CDT 2004

It must be nice to have clients that you can tell what email client they
have to use.  Unfortunately I don't.  And unfortunately my client wants me
to do little things like automatically process email, strip off the
attachments and import the data in those attachments etc.  So... I use what
they use, which is Outlook.

In fact, of ALL of my clients, ALL use Outlook.  Hmmmm.... a pattern is
emerging.