[dba-Tech] Determine if modem should answer or not.

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Mon Nov 8 18:30:24 CST 2004

Can't help with your request, but do have a connection solution if she will be using less than 10 hours a month.
http://www.access4free.com
is what I use when I'm away from my broadband with my laptop, and need to do a quick check of my email.

At least that will get her started til you solve your problem.