[dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Nov 18 05:39:28 CST 2004

No, John :)

The newsgroup was very active and these were very interesting times when
everybody were equally unaware what MS Access is and to find a new
application of a feature or how to better process a certain event was really
helpful for quite some participants of this newsgroup...
...when I've first got ADH for MS Access 2.0 in 1995 I didn't find something
really new to read from it...

Shamil