[dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Nov 18 05:52:14 CST 2004

Hi Shamil and John

Well, I did with only the MS developer manuals included with Access 1.x
and 2.0 and later with that for Access 97. I haven't bought a single
book on Access development ... the list members have been able to answer
about 90% of my questions.

/gustav

>>> shamil at users.mns.ru 18-11-2004 12:39:28 >>>

No, John :)

The newsgroup was very active and these were very interesting times
when
everybody were equally unaware what MS Access is and to find a new
application of a feature or how to better process a certain event was
really
helpful for quite some participants of this newsgroup...
...when I've first got ADH for MS Access 2.0 in 1995 I didn't find
something
really new to read from it...

Shamil