[dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Nov 18 10:32:18 CST 2004

Gustav,

Books and web sites and Google. There are courses offered, of course, for .NET technologies as part of the Microsoft certification process. I just can't afford that sort of thing. They might help me get to the point of "critical mass" faster, at which my understanding overtakes my puzzlement...but I can only do it the old fashioned way: steal from other sources.

Steve