[dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Drew Wutka dbatech at wolfwares.com
Thu Nov 18 16:53:12 CST 2004

Sure, the internet usage would drop through the floor if HTML and web pages
disappeared.  People can SMS instead of email.  I'm just pointing out that
it was there.  'Newsgroups' were part of those days though.  Newsgroups are
functionally the same as email, with just a few minor changes.

Admittedly it was mainly tech stuff (and probably porn...which of course is
the driving force behind most technological advances... ;) ), but I wouldn't
have been surprised that there were Access 'newsgroups' back then.

Drew