[dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Nov 19 07:42:46 CST 2004

<<<
Anybody else get hooked back then on COBOL and/or RPG?

I did some COBOL and RPG, more PL/1 but mainly IBM-370 Macro Assembler ..

> I remember the IBM 370 and punch cards,
> but I can't say I loved them.
That was a fun! - I used them for several years - and one can imagine how
much of them I had for the programs on Assembler...
They got jummed and you were trying to read what is punched on them to
quickly make a replacement punch card - I did learn all the punch codes as
far as I can remember...

Shamil