Svar: RE: [dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Nov 22 08:20:53 CST 2004

Hi Brenda

So this is a virtual bookshop?
What are the costs?
Do you have a link?

/gustav

>>> blreische at mdh.org 22-11-2004 14:38:28 >>>
I use Safari.  I like it for the most part.

The CONS:
1) Books must stay on your shelf for 30 days.  So occasionally I find
that
my shelf is full and I can't look at a book I want to see for a quick
answer.

2) Books are only available online and I find that I miss the
touch/feel of
a printed medium.

The PROS:
1) Access to thousands of books instantly.

2) Pages are printable, so you can print out a topic and read it on the
go
away from the computer.

Hope that helps.

Brenda Reische