[dba-Tech] Outlook Calendar Question

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Tue Nov 23 08:25:42 CST 2004

Hi All,
I sent this post to the Outlook list at Yahoo and Tek Tips and didn't
get a single reply.  I thought I'd give you guys a try.

My office uses a shared calendar that I've setup on my PC.  Typically,
staff put an appointment on their own calendars and then copy it to the
shared one.  Is it possible that once one posts to their own calendar
the appointment automatically gets posted to the shared calendar,
possibly through a macro or VBA ?  Ideally, one would be prompted, "Do
you want to copy this message to the shared calendar? <YES> <NO>.  Is
something like this possible and if so could you point me in the right
direction.
Many thanks.
Ed

Edward P. Tesiny
Assistant Director for Evaluation
Bureau of Evaluation and Practice Improvement
New York State OASAS
1450 Western Ave.
Albany, New York  12203-3526
Phone:  (518) 485-7189