[dba-Tech] Free Software was: (security (was: Child's play))

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 2 06:52:32 CDT 2004

On 1 Oct 2004 at 20:03, Gustav Brock wrote:

> Are you talking about the sequence of messages received?
> If so, yes for my own messages; however I still see answers to
> messages from others I haven't received ...

When you get ones from the dbas lists that is significantly out of
order, could you send it my way (complete with full headers) so I can
see if it is dba or not that is causing the problem.

Please and thanks.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the
ark, and professionals built the Titanic.