[dba-Tech] Visual Studio .NET "Help" - Good God!

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Mon Oct 4 15:30:45 CDT 2004

Dear Group,

Plunging into the Visual Studio .NET IDE. I had cause to use the Help system. I'm not sure I should have bothered. I was looking for something to do with Cascading Style Sheets and my paging through the index wound up in the Data listing. Out of curiosity I counted the number of index entries that start with the letters "data", beginning with "Data" and ending with "DataWriter". There are 5,656 index entries in that range. This is supposed to be helpful?

Are any of you subscribing to Visual Studio .NET or ASP.NET or VB.NET or ADO.NET lists? Any recommendations?

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI

"I belong to no organized party. I am a Democrat." - Will Rogers