[SPAM: 9.71] [dba-Tech] Dish TV for $29.99 a month...

Porter, Mark MPorter at acsalaska.com
Mon Oct 4 18:07:02 CDT 2004

I have Dish and DVR and like it very much.  However, in my area it is the cheapest thing going.

I have heard great things about TiVo, much better than the Dish DVR, you may want to look into that.  You can do more with a TiVo such as hardware and software enhancements than you can a Dish DVR  as well.  TiVo with your current setup might be a better deal.

Mark