[dba-Tech] Net Op

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Oct 15 09:29:06 CDT 2004

Hi John

No, we just study the tests around which always put NetOp as the
fastest tool - and as it is not very expensive and never has let
us down, we have found no reason to investigate the competition.

If you or your clients work in a corporation, note that it has
extensive features to pass firewalls, proxies, etc.

/gustav