[dba-Tech] Wide Screen

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 04:00:03 CDT 2004

I have a similar thing with the fluorescent lights at work, but I've solved
it by buying a desk lamp with a "daylight" blub in it... it's a normal
looking bulb except it has a blue tint, which gives off a much cleaner
whiter light than normal bulbs, and isn't anywhere enar as harsh as a
fluorescent tube. Much nicer to work with.

Jon