[dba-Tech] How to get programmatic access to lookup propertiesinadp tables?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Oct 28 19:47:31 CDT 2004

Yes, John, I know that they don't have any mdb tables etc.

I think this was my bad day I asked this question - the answer is obvious -
they keep these properties's values in extended properties of MS SQL tables'
columns.

Easy :)

But still to verify that it's true by accessing these properties' values
using SQLDMO....

Shamil