[dba-Tech] Calculator

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Sep 2 09:49:01 CDT 2004

Mark,

>> Wild A$$ guess, but do you have it set to some off-the-wall aspect ratio that calc.exe can't interpolate? <<

Nice try! I changed my screen resolution to 1024 x 768 from my normal 1152 x 864, restarted my w/s, and tried the calculator...but no dice. I see the same truncated window. And, of course, it's a fixed size dialog box, so no scroll bars and no resizing.

Thanks for the attempt. I think I might try to find a freeware dec-to-hex converter. That's the only thing I use the Windows calculator for anyway.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"The too open mind is an empty mind." - Douglas Kern