[dba-Tech] Calculator

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 3 08:36:29 CDT 2004

On 2 Sep 2004 at 23:18, Francisco Tapia wrote:

> I bought a cheapy KVM off of Ebay, It's been great.. I have my main pc
> and a linux box sitting next to me running knoppix.  Occasionally I do
> a hard drive install and what not while I don't mind trashing it to
> bits... my sysAdmin at work gave his DVD copy of Suse 9, i want to try
> this version out as I've heard its' one of the better distro's out
> there.

Franciso,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Suse and KVMs don't play
well. :(

I had Suse 9 installed on a second PC connected with a KVM and when I
switched from Suse to my XP box and back I lost all use of the mouse.
:(

It is a know problem with some Linux Distros.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.