[dba-Tech] Calculator

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Fri Sep 3 09:21:01 CDT 2004

Stuart,

>> What do you have in your "Desktop Properties-Settings-Advanced-General" under "Display - Font size"? <<

Hmmm, all I see on that tab are DPI setting and a set of radio buttons for applying new display settings. Now, this dialog box has been modified by the ATI driver for the RADEON 7500. Perhaps the font size selection has moved elsewhere?

I have, however, with Drew's help fixed the problem. His MoveWindow.exe did the trick to make the Calculator window stay at a certain size.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing