[dba-Tech] Calculator

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Sep 3 09:57:36 CDT 2004

Steve,
A Pournelle, reading A Mote in God's Eye right now...

Good point on the SQL Server - I have my server on the KVM and it's a great benefit space wise, because you rarely need a keyboard, monitor or mouse once its all set up.

Yes, I run my "own" business - but if my boss found out I was playing games during the work day I'd be in deep doo-doo land!
;o)