[dba-Tech] Win 98 problem, possible virus?

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Sun Sep 5 14:29:58 CDT 2004

It was fine before 2k came out :-)

it's IE6 sp1, with all but this months updates on it. Netscape also has the
same problem with speed. I thought of changing the MTU settings, but I can't
get to DSL reports to do the analysis... catch 22 :-) It's nice that I can
also appreciate the irony of it all at the same time...

I can't do the Trend Micro thing for the same reason :-(

Jon