[dba-Tech] Stoopid TV questions

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Thu Sep 9 08:26:17 CDT 2004

If this is a normal cable installation, than what you have is an addressable
cable box that decodes the digital signals.  If you run a splitter off the
output of the cable box then you will have 4 TVs tuned to the same station.
If you have the splitter before the cable box input then you have 1 TV able
to receive the decoded channels.  Unless I don't have all the
information...I'm thinking that if you want to watch 4 different digital
channels on each of your TVs, then you need 3 more digital cable boxes.

Mark