[dba-Tech] JC: The Disks you bought

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 14 16:47:33 CDT 2004

I bought Maxtor disks.  I have not done extensive testing from one to
another.  I guess I might go down to my office and do so.  I am on my laptop
ATM monitoring my son as he plays in the bath tub, so I can't answer any of
that right now.  I'll go downstairs later this evening and get the disk
model numbers, then do a large file copy timing the time it takes to run.
Believe me I have PLENTY of large files now.

Should be interesting.