[dba-Tech] Windows 2K Pro not seeing all of extra HD.

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Tue Sep 21 07:39:23 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I found a spare 20GB sitting around here at work and put it into my machine
as a ghost file drive.  Anyway, I made 3 partitions on it.  2 partitions for
swap partitions and 1 for the ghost data.

When I look at it in the drive manager, it only sees it as 8GB and I can not
see anything on the drive.  Although from DOS, everything looks fine.

I am using System Commander as a boot manager if that matters.

What exactly am I not remembering at the moment that is causing this?

Thanks,
Bobby