[dba-Tech] Administrivia - ADMIN Server Troubles

Bryan Carbonnell listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
Thu Sep 23 20:27:48 CDT 2004

The mail server that is running DBA's mailing lists is in the midst
of an identity crisis.

It doesn't want to act like a mial server, which is why some mail is
taking hours and days to deliver, as some of you have noticed
recently.

So I will need to take the server off-line this weekend.

The server will be going off-line at around 9pm EDT (UTC +0400).
I can't say for sure when it will be back on-line, but it will be
before Monday Morning (UTC+0400) (Late morning for those of you in
Europe and the UK)

Hopefully this will resolve the problems and thanks for your patience
while we work through this.