[dba-Tech] extract MPEG frame

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Mon Sep 27 10:15:37 CDT 2004

thanks Jon,
have tried it and it works - kind of works
you wont beleive this:
the PowerDVD is great to get to a place and select a frame, but then,
when I make a screenshot (Ctl-Print or Alt -Print) and insert it in Photoshop,
it shows only part of the picture.
when I make a snapshot of the whole screen, I see in photoshop the surrounding
desktop all right, but the picture in the window is cut off from all 4 sides
quite a bit.
have tried to view it in Irfanview. this doesnt cut off so much, but still some.
now, when I save the picture from Irfanview as bmp and open it in photoshop its
again cut off.
anybody have any idea whats going on?

Lembit Soobik