[dba-Tech] Sharing a printer on a Wireless Network

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Sep 27 23:50:56 CDT 2004

On 27 Sep 2004 at 20:50, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access S wrote:

> Stuart:
>
> I haven't created any users or passwords.  The laptop has a guest user and
> me as administrator.  I don't have to give a password because I never
> assigned one.  Same on Marsha's box except it fires right up to the desktop,
> so perhaps there's no guest account?

Marsha's will be configured to "always log on as this user" or something
similar.  Make sure that there is a guest account configured and enabled on
that machine and also one with the same logon you use on your machine (do
you mean that  you log on as "administrator" with no password  or do have
you created an account called Rocky with no password and Administrative
rights?)

--
Stuart