[dba-Tech] Child's play

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Sep 28 15:33:54 CDT 2004

Andy,
I generally install Norton Internet Security for people that ask me to work
on their home PCs. Its got AV, Firewall, and a host of other goodies and is
easy on the end user. If they already have NIS on their PC they can turn on
the "Parental Controls". If they Norton AV they can get a good price on an
upgrade. Sometimes Norton offers competitive upgrade prices too.
Parental Controls can be set to allow/disallow content according to general
age and then tweaked in a manner you wish.

John