[dba-Tech] Sharing a printer on a Wireless Network

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Sep 30 22:50:34 CDT 2004

Erwin:

I'm having a little trouble locating that share permissions dialog box for
the users  Right clicking the drive, the Properties on the pop up menu, then
Sharing, I get a dialog box with only a couple of check boxes - Local
sharing and security and Network sharing and security.  But no place to set
user permissions.

I've seen that user permissions dialog before but can't conjure it up
anymore.

Any ideas?

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin