[dba-Tech] OT: Interesting(?) long-term project in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Tue Apr 12 12:10:10 CDT 2005

Hi All,

Have a look at this URL who is living close to Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA):

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp?lngBidRequestId=267455

(watch line wraps).

Despite the fact the this is a RentACoder project it IMO looks interesting
and I guess should be paid rather well and this promise to be a long story
with continuation because customers as they say have a lot of MS Access
"silos" apps to upsize to .NET/Crystal Reports/MS SQL/Web...

That's a pity I'm not living somewhere there - I'd definitely bid for this
project...

If somebody here will try and bid and win this project I'd be glad to assist
with MS Access->Crystal Reports conversions and other stuff. I'm looking for
work these days... again....

Beware: this project and customers don't look simple! (I can be wrong)

Shamil