[dba-Tech] Login Scripts

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 5 14:41:34 CDT 2005

Just copy your files to a new directory and modify this vbs code
This searches through each file in a folder with .htm, .html, and .asp
extensions and searches for a string.
 If the string is found it is replaces with a blank or can be modified
to replace with another string.

http://www.kenhardwick.com/scripts/script_description.asp?ScriptID=182

Lots of other useful scripts here
http://www.kenhardwick.com/scripts/results_type.asp