[dba-Tech] Nations, City States, mapping same, etc.

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 18 21:47:56 CDT 2005

Well there is Monaco, San Marino maybe Andora , Danzig but that is gone
a while ago as city states.
Then there are also non-countries countries like the Northern Cyprus
Turkish Republic  and  Trans-Dniester
They have a active government but recognized by very few.
Looking for a place to hideout ;)  Can't be extradited from a place that
doesn't exist.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.