[dba-Tech] Manually eject CD from a drive without a tray

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 26 16:56:16 CDT 2005

Waaaaait. Try this to eject any removable media cd's or zips
Steve Gibson Wizmo
written in assembler should work on win95
http://grc.com/wizmo/wizmo.htm

open={drive:} — open or eject specific removable drive media.

On systems with multiple CDROM or other removable drives (e.g.
Iomega Zip and Jaz) this opens or ejects the media from the
specified drive.
Example: wizmo.exe open=w:

close={drive:} — close or load specific removable drive media.
Example: wizmo close=r:

There might be an explanation on HP site too