[dba-Tech] Securing Excel File to avoid E-mail forwards

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Mon Dec 19 08:17:01 CST 2005

Securing with a static password is not an option because it would be
given by the user.
I suspect this already for the current website access where I Log IP
numbers today.

A dynamic password using a token (Digipass type using public/private
key) would be a posibility but expensive and would need more technical
intervention.
But i don't know if Excel supports that.

Erwin