[dba-Tech] VirtualPC??

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:58:09 CST 2005

AS a follow up I downloaded the VMplayer and the ubuntu kiosk and the
full Ubuntu VM, and man do they run flawlessly, I havent played w/
ubuntu for quite some time but it looks like they really have been
improving their desktop :)

last night i worked on getting a few games loaded along w/ weblinks
for my son and renamed the vm to my son's name, and asked him if he
wants to browse the web he can click on the icon w/ Mario (his
favorite video game character) very cool :)

-Francisco
http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!