[dba-Tech] HTML Help index HOW-TOs questions...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Feb 18 04:21:12 CST 2005

Hi All,

I did try to find answers by myself but they do to seem to be that quick as
I wanted.
Maybe I'm missing something.

Do you have the answers on the following two questions presented in .jpeg
pics?:

http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/faq/hhq1.jpg (64250 bytes)
http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/faq/hhq2.jpg (105495 bytes)

I would be very grateful for any tips, tricks, solutions...

I expect the answer is to use <OBJECT> tag but the secret should be in its
related <PARAM> tags.
And the info on <PARAM> tag is insufficient for me to find a solution.
E.g. for second question I know how to make the dialog shown with the list
of related topics but with ONE column only and I wanted to be able also to
control the size of this dialog....

Shamil
--
Web: http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/shamil_s