[dba-Tech] Replace Hard Drive

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:20:02 CST 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:24:28 -0600, Dan Waters <dwaters at usinternet.com> wrote:
> Jon,
>
> But, this is a laptop.  I'm pretty sure I can only install one HD at a time.
> Can Norton Ghost copy to discs?  (maybe about 20 CDrs).  Or copy to a
> different PC so I can copy back?

If your laptop is networked, I'm pretty sure that Ghost can image the
small drive to a network and then restore the image to the larger hd
from the network.

I know Drive Image can, or at least could that last time I used it
several years ago. So I can't see why Ghost wouldn't be able to do
that.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"